Amazon FBA is one of the hottest topics in the internet marketing and home business fields these days. Is it any wonder? It seems like anything that has to do with Amazon instantly becomes a massive success. Everything they could seems to turn to gold.
FBA stands for “Fulfilled By Amazon”, and it is their program that allows sellers to send them products to sell on their website, and Amazon handles all of the sales, shipping, returns, and customer service.
Here’s how it works:
- You purchase products you believe will make a profit on Amazon.
- You submit these products to the Amazon Sellers website.
- Amazon gives you a shipping label to print and attach to a shipping box.
- You pack the products according to Amazon’s shipping requirements.
- You drop the package off at a UPS store or have UPS pick it up.
- Once the products reach Amazon’s warehouse, they will become available on the Amazon website.
- When sales are made, Amazon ships the product to the customer and pays you, keeping a share of the sale price for themselves.
- They also handle any returns, customer questions, etc.
Amazon has millions of buyers. Traffic estimates put Amazon at having over 70 million visitors each month. Pretty huge, right? Imagine all of the potential sales you could get with 70 million people buying stuff!
There’s more to it than just sending items into Amazon, though. It’s not particularly difficult work, and it doesn’t take thousands of dollars to get started, but there are some things you need to know before you get started.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Amazon FBA program and how it could make YOU a great income from home, you’ll want to be on the lookout for my upcoming series of email lessons regarding FBA.
In this series of emails, you’ll learn the basics of getting started selling products on Amazon. You’ll learn how to find products you can sell for a profit, how to price them for maximum profits, and more.
If you’ve been looking for a method of making money without a lot of upfront investment and without a lot of hassles with marketing and customer service, this just might be exactly what you’re looking for. You can reach Amazon’s vast built-in marketing machine, and all you have to do is source products and send them to Amazon’s warehouses.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this. People from all walks of life are making really good money, even six and seven figures per year, just working from home whenever they feel like it. It really can be a dream come true.
So stay tuned for the rest of the series. Over the next few days, you’ll be getting more emails that will give you information on how to get started, so be on the lookout! You’re definitely not going to want to miss a single email.
Our next lesson is going to cover the basics of signing up for your seller account, so don’t miss it!